How To Find Us
Travelling to Northolme
Northolme is located on ‘The Bay Filey Leisure Complex’, which is on the North Yorkshire coast. Our full address is –
10 Seaford Avenue,
The Bay, Filey,
Below you can find instructions on how to get to The Bay, and how to locate Northolme once you have arrived. All of this information is also available in our PDF ‘Maps & Directions’ pack.
From The North
- From the Middlesbrough area, join the A171 heading south-east towards Whitby and Scarborough.
- At Whitby, take the B1416 southwards, before rejoining the A171, continuing towards Scarborough.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout in Burniston following signs for Scarborough and Filey.
- At Scarborough, follow the A165, continuing south towards Filey and Bridlington.
- Stay on the A165 past Filey, across two railway crossings, and The Bay is on the left hand side, after passing Primrose Valley caravan park.
From The South
- From the M1 / M18 heading north, join the M62 eastwards towards Goole and Hull.
- At junction 37, join the A614 heading north-east towards Driffield and Bridlington.
- After crossing several roundabouts, at Bridlington the A614 becomes the A165.
- Heading north, stay on the A165 at the roundabout outside of Bridlington towards Filey and Scarborough.
- Stay on the A165 through two roundabouts and The Bay is on the right hand side, after passing Valentino’s restaurant on the left.
Once you have arrived at The Bay you will need to make your way to Northolme at ’10 Seaford Avenue’. The location can be seen on the map below.
- After entering The Bay, make an immediate left hand turn towards the reception building.
- Follow Seaford Avenue around to the right into the residential area.
- Northolme is on the right hand side of the road immediately after the second turning.
- There is a pebble based parking space to the front of the house as well as a communal car park to the rear if required.